28 Aug 2007

Sara


Yesterday Sara my youngest went back to Russia. I feel bereft and empty now that she has gone - the time we had always seem so short. This year we spent more time together because she had her practical in Malacca - at the GH there. We cooked together, watched silly movies and also spent whatever time we had going shopping or visiting my mother in law. I'm worried about her too - I know she's still with Neville - the Sarawak boy - but she doesn't say anything. I hoped shé'd confide in me but when I ask her she just says -its nothing. It makes me more worried. I just don't want her to be hurt ... or unhappy. Not that I don't like him - when I met him last year he seems like a nice boy. I just feel things will be difficult for them - mainly because of the different religions.

No comments: